Sunday, March 3, 2013

SAL Update and my N Charts


Thank you all so much for your kind comments on my first ornament, they will keep me motivated into stitching my second one!

I managed to stitch on my Halloween House SAL on Friday night.  Here is my progress.

HALLOWEEN HOUSE
By:  Ursula Michael

I haven't had time to do an alphabetical recap of all the WIP's I've stitched on so far, but here are my N charts.

NEW YORK LADY
By:  Joan Elliott

NOVEMBER SAMPLER
By:  Waxing Moon Designs

If I can't find the time, the recap may have to wait until I'm finished
.

I'm up way too early for a Sunday, but since I am I may as well get some stitching in!

Have a great Sunday everyone and Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

I was stitching. The green roof on Halloween House on Friday, too! New York Lady looks really pretty! Have a great head start on your stitching today!

CalamityJr said...

Well, since you're up... Enjoy your stitching!

Mii Stitch said...

Nice stitching! New York Lady look so pretty!! Have a great weekend x

Susan said...

Great Ns!!! I really like the "November" one.

Linda said...

More great designs Carrie. There hasn't been one yet that I didn't care for. Love them all. HH looks great. Everytime I see a Waxing Moon monthly, it makes me want to start it. I'm sure glad you only have two left to show. lol

Linda

Linda said...

Forgot to ask, what color fabric are you stitching the months on.

Linda

Keebles said...

Really looking forward to seeing Haunted House finished!