Sunday, January 20, 2013

Just One G

I'm still plugging away and stitching my WIP's in alphabetical order.  It really has been a stress free way of deciding what to stitch on next.  Here is my one and only G chart.



GROW OLD WITH ME
By:  Bobbie G. Designs

I don't have much done on this one. I really love this chart and I hated to put it down but I need to get myself moving if I'm ever going to make it through the alphabet. 

For the last several weeks I've been helping to plan a retirement party for our Sheriff so I haven't been able to stitch as much as I usually do.  The party was last night so now I should be able to get back into my stitching routine.  Today I plan to plant myself in my stitching chair and stitch the day away!  I have several H charts so I better get to it! 

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! Happy Stitching!




5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Nice G!! Hope the party went well & have fun stitching your day away :)

L.O. said...

You have made some wonderful progress. I love the patterns you choose to stitch. They are all so colorful. Enjoy your stitching time.

CalamityJr said...

Have a great stitching day!

Linda said...

Another great stitch Carrie. Hurry and get to the J's. I wanna see the Waxing Moon June and July.

Linda

SoCal Debbie said...

How nice that the party is over and you can devote more time to stitching! This G chart is so pretty.