Sunday, May 5, 2013

We Interrupt the Alphabet Rotation

I've been plugging away at my alphabet rotation and I realized that I haven't had a new start in months!  EEK!!!  So I took a short break from my rotation and made four new starts yesterday.  Here they are.....


PIXIE PATCHWORK
By Joan Elliott

 I love the colors in this one.  Joan Elliott is one of my favorite designers.

NOEL
By:  Barbara Cooley

I think this one is so adorable and I'm hoping to have it done by this Christmas.
NORTH POLE WELCOME
By:  Stoney Creek - Summer 2012 Magazine
 
Another adorable one!  This one isn't too big so I should be able to finish it in time for Christmas.


CAT PACK
By:  Design Works

This one was a gift from Chelle.  Isn't it just adorable? I love it and can't wait to see it finished.



Sometimes you just need to have a new start, or four!  I feel so much better now!

Now it's back to my alphabet rotation.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend filled with lots of stitching!



9 comments:

Chelle said...

Aw, I'm so glad I clicked into my blogs!!! That really is cute, isn't it?

The colors of the floss look a little different from the pattern (which happens all the time), but I really like them. Can't wait to see your progress on this one.

Coincidentally, I just posted an update on one of the Nora Corbett's you sent me. Life's funny sometimes!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

four great new starts, I especially like the Noel design - Amanda

Linda said...

Congrats on all the new starts Carrie. I love the Stoney Creek one and I have that magazine but never think to stitch from them. You know we all need new starts once in a while. Are you going to join our Bothy Threads cut-thru SAL?

Linda

Brigitte said...

I can understand you very well - what would a stitcher's life be without new starts. I follow the same principle, lol. Great new starts!

Unknown said...

Those are the best looking Cats. Nothing like a new start, they always motivate me to stitch more.

SoCal Debbie said...

Great new starts, Carrie! The Christmas designs are so pretty and I'm sure you'll have them done in plenty of time.

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching, the pixies are gorgeous.
I have returned to blogging after a break. As you were kind enough to follow me I wanted to let you know that I am having a giveaway. If are interested just leave a comment on my blog.

Virpi said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. I have been waiting for your next WIP video. You have made pretty new starts. I really like the designs you stitch and you are a true inspiration to loads of stitchers =) I'm participating the Stitch May-nia and I'm starting a new project each day in May!

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

I love this pattern!!!