- My name is Carrie.
- I will be 45 years old next month.
- I have been married for almost 27 years to my high school sweetheart.
- We have one adult son. He just finished college and is now trying to find his way in the world.
- I am an Administrative Assistant at a county sheriff's office. I have been there for almost 25 years and I have to say that it is the best job in the world because there is never a dull moment.
- My grandmother put a needle in my hand when I was about 7 or 8. She taught me to stitch on pre-stamped pillow cases.
- I have three very spoiled kitty cats.
- Besides stitching, I love to read.
- I also love ice cream.
- But I hate carrots.
- I have never blogged before (I'm sure you can tell!).
- I love a rainy day (great excuse to sit and stitch!).
- I also love a sunny day.
That's about it for now. Happy Stitching!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Getting to Know Me...
I am still pretty new to the blogging world, and I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this blog, but on the off chance that someone actually is, I thought I would introduce myself to you with a little bit about myself.