Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting to Know Me...

I am still pretty new to the blogging world, and I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this blog, but on the off chance that someone actually is, I thought I would introduce myself to you with a little bit about myself.

  • My name is Carrie.
  • I will be 45 years old next month.
  • I have been married for almost 27 years to my high school sweetheart.
  • We have one adult son.  He just finished college and is now trying to find his way in the world.
  • I am an Administrative Assistant at a county sheriff's office.  I have been there for almost 25 years and I have to say that it is the best job in the world because there is never a dull moment.
  • My grandmother put a needle in my hand when I was about 7 or 8. She taught me to stitch on pre-stamped pillow cases.
  • I have three very spoiled kitty cats.
  • Besides stitching, I love to read.
  • I also love ice cream.
  • But I hate carrots.
  • I have never blogged before (I'm sure you can tell!).
  • I love a rainy day (great excuse to sit and stitch!).
  • I also love a sunny day. 
    That's about it for now.  Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

I'm reading lol. Great to find out more about you.

Carrie said...

It's good to know that I'm not alone here! Thanks!

SoCal Debbie said...

Nice to meet you, Carrie. I'm a new follower of your blog!