Saturday, August 20, 2011

WHAT A SURPRISE!

When I got home from work yesterday, I was greeted by a big surprise in my garage, these sweet little babies.  There are five little fur balls in there. 


I have never seen the mama cat before but for some reason she picked my garage to have her babies. Here is the proud mama.
 

 I now feel responsible for these little babies so I had to run out and buy them a nice comfy bed, and of course I will have to feed the mama.  I'm sad that they have to stay in my garage but I already have three indoor cats of my own so it would be impossible to bring them inside.  I have never cared for newborn kittens before so I'm hoping that the mama cat does most of the work.  I just don't know what I'm going to do with them once they are up and moving around.  A garage is no place for kittens!

I'm hoping to get some stitching in today once all of my housework is done but I can't stop running outside to check on these little babies!
Happy stitching! 

1 comment:

Bec said...

Wow! that would of been a big surprise. Those kittens are so precious. 4 boys and a girl - if I'm not mistaken? lol

Thankyou for commenting on my blog.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stitchings :)