Friday, November 30, 2012

B Is For.....

I started on the B charts a few days ago, but I've only managed to stitch on this one so far.



BEE BLESSED
By Gail Bussi

I have been unusually tired this week and haven't done a whole lot of stitching, but I'm off work today so I'm hoping to change that!  I only have four charts that start with the letter B, so I'm hoping to get through those this weekend.

So now I'm off to sit and stitch my weekend away. Next up, Believe, one of my HAED charts!

Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Stitching!


4 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

That is a very cute design! Can't wait to see your Haed progress! I'm getting a bit more interested in Haed at the moment :)

Susan said...

Cute design! Looking forward to seeing the other Bs.

Linda said...

Another great design Carrie.

Linda

Lulu said...

I have awarded you with the Liebster Award – Please stop by my blog and check out today's post!

Thanks :)