Monday, November 12, 2012

Here I Am!

I know, know, it's been over a month since I posted.  Sorry, life just has a way of getting in the way of some things.  I have been really busy at work and just too tired to get on the computer much when I get home.  Things have started to calm down now so I should be able to get back to regular blogging! I have so many blogs to catch up on too!

I do have a finish to share.



APRIL SAMPLER
By:  Waxing Moon



Have a great Monday everyone and Happy Stitching!





7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Yeah, you're back!! Nice little finish too ☺

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish.

Lumiruusu said...

You have done a pretty stitching ,
I like the "Little Lady" a cute brown bunny.

SoCal Debbie said...

Very cute! What a wonderful finish! Welcome back, Carrie!

Linda said...

So glad your back Carrie. Love your finish. I have the whole set of those. Started one last year and haven't touched it since.

Linda

Chelle said...

Beautiful finish, Carrie. Sorry I've also been so MIA. It's been a very hard few weeks with my friend succumbing to breast cancer in October.

I love everything you are working on or have finished. We have to get to our stitch along very soon! It's hard with the holidays, but there must be a time in there somewhere!

Hugs,
Chelle

Nicola said...

I love this finish. I haven't seen the design before. I am glad that I found your blog.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving filled with love, laughter, family, friends, and good food.