Here are all the details about the Liebster Blog award:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I read so many great blogs so it was really hard to pick just 5 (but a lot of you already have this award) but here are my picks:
1. Binky from Binkys Stitching and Stuff
2. The Inspired Stitcher from The Inspired Stitcher
3. Lana from a Joyful Stitcher
4. Erica from Bits of My Own
5. Blue Star Stitcher from Blue Star Stitcher
Now for five random facts that you don't know about me:
1. I hate to cook. I cook because we have to eat,
but I don't enjoy it.
2. I got married right out of high school at age 18.
We are still married, going on 28 years now!
3. I lived in Germany for 18 months when my
husband was stationed there in the US Army.
4. I have been to Paris, France.
5. I can retire in five years with 30 years of service.
I will only be 50 years old.
Okay now a question for you, how do I add this award to my blog? I see other blogs where it's located on the right or left hand side of their blog, but I have no idea how to get it there myself? Help!
Thanks again Pam!
Enjoy your Sunday everyone!